Never-before-seen PowerPoint tricks

Have you ever seen a very good colleague working on PowerPoint, only to be struck by something he does, and you don’t understand how he did it?

You know, those gestures, those functions or shortcuts that surprise you and that if you’d known them before, you would have saved a lot of work time? I’ll show you 10 PowerPoint Hacks you’ve never heard of.

With time and experience, I have learned countless functions, generally by working directly on PowerPoint presentations and also by answering specific community questions.

So, I decided to create a list of PowerPoint tricks that, in my opinion, are more interesting and can really change your life, saving you an important amount of time.

From now on, I’ll update this list every time I discover a new, interesting trick. So, do not hesitate to give me some suggestions!

Let’s start.

Table of Contents

Comments